- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them.
I can’t believe I am nominated for another award 🙂 I really love blogging because I get to just write what I feel, but I didn’t realise how many people I would get to know through it ! The likes, comments and appreciation just make this experience that much sweeter. Thank you so much, everyone who takes the time to read anything I post.
How NEWTS started
My first post actually covers this, but I will write a quick explanation for the sake of this award ! I’d just graduated from university, I didn’t have many plans that summer apart from driving lessons and finding a job (*yawn*), so I decided to start a project. I felt stuck in a rut, so I started these NEWTS Challenges in order to make myself try something new every week. And I decided to blog about them, as well as anything at all that pops into my head 🙂
2 Pieces of Advice
It feels weird to be advising new bloggers because I still consider myself new. I have been blogging for about 2 months now … am I still considered a newbie ? I’m going to go with yes, but I’ll tell you what I’ve learned so far.
- Do you. You want to write a poem today? Do it. Feel like ranting? Go ahead. Want to add a photo collage to one of your posts? Why not. I think the most important thing about blogging is that you do what you want to do with it. It’s meant to be fun, and it’s meant to reflect you. So if you like to keep it to one topic, that’s fine, but if you want to make it the most random blog on the internet, that’s okay too. You’ll inevitably find others who will appreciate your blog for its character, and you might have a lot in common with them !
- Explore. Go forth and read others’ doings. You’re bound to find some stuff you like out there, and I can tell you that you will definitely learn something ! You will be let in on a part someone’s life if you follow, you will start conversations with strangers if you comment, and you will broaden your horizon if you explore. Go ahead, don’t be shy.
This is always the toughest bit..
I think it’s great that we take the time to acknowledge and appreciate other people’s work !